Monday 7 May 2012

Was that really me?

Did I hear those words coming out of my mouth or was I possessed by some confused, troublesome spirit who thought they'd test my strength and push me further than I've been pushed before?

Did I really offer to give up a weekend in London, with the chance to see a West End Show (bearing in mind I've been wanting to do this forever!!!), in September to spend five days in Haven Holiday Park with my in-laws?

Did I really offer to give up a weekend of naughtiness (the kind of naughtiness you only vaguely remember having before you have children) to spend a frigid week scared to even kiss my hubbie on the cheek whilst sharing a caravan with possibly my mother-in-law, father-in-law, sister-in-law, sis-in-law's husband and maybe even our niece and her fiancĂ©?

What on earth was I thinking?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment