Wednesday 22 February 2012

Listography: Top 5 Things That Makes Me Happy

  • kate takes 5 asks us this week for our Top 5 Things That Makes me Happy so here are mine...

  • Our identical twin daughters. They may be little monsters but they're our little monsters and we wouldn't want them any other way.


  • My kindle that Santa brought me Christmas past, I feel completely and utterly lost if I don't have it near me at all times.
  • My husband. Despite being made redundant he hasn't let the dooms and glooms overtake him and he's turning his down time into something productive (like diy round the house) and focusing on what the next stage of his working life is going to be.
  • My Mummy. Regardless of what age I am she'll always be called Mummy. She's had it really rough the last year or two but she's still standing and if it wasn't for her I don't think any of her children would be as strong as we are today, it's thanks to her that we turned out as well as we did and nothing we can do can ever show her how much she means to us, although according to her her twin granddaughters were a good start!
  • Baking. There's nothing better than creating something you know everyone will enjoy and even better when your friends and family know you're planning on doing some baking at the weekend and they put in requests for their favourites. I love that feeling.


6 comments:

  1. Baking is great. Especially the eating bit afterwards. Your little girls look full of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they love the eating bit afterwards too.

      Delete
  2. Oh, I'd love a Kindle (so jealous). Love the smell of baking too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Something satisfying about the smell of baking, even if it wasn't you doing the baking.

      Delete