Wednesday 15 February 2012

Zumba 2 for Wii

Zumba Fitness 2 Wii

I took the plunge and bought this last week.

I've tried it once and oh my goodness my legs are threatening to file for divorce!

Nearly all my friends on Facebook are talking about Zumba and how amazing it is and that it's changed their life and things like that.

Now I'm not brave enough to go to classes just yet, I'm scared that when the class stops jumping about all my flabby bits will keep jiggling long after I've stopped moving so I thought this would give me some confidence and hopefully get me a head start on losing some weight and you never know I might actually have some fun at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE zumba! It's great, I hear this is really good! Hope you enjoy it! I'm your newest follower-yay! x
    www.atwentysomethingmum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete